min 1 - max 6
up to 4 hours
min 8 years
- When: 3:30/4 pm every day (depends on the season)
- Price: 400 kuna (52 euro) per person
- Duration: 4 hours
- Included: guide, climbing gear
- Min: 1
- Max: 6
- What to bring: comfortable walking shoes, hat and sunscreen, breathable clothes, (pants are better than shorts), water, snacks
- Tour type: rock climbing, adrenaline, youth and family, nature
- Activity level: moderate
- Disabilities friendly: No
- Kids friendly: yes, but let us know in advance
- Rock climbing above the town of Hvar
- Wonderful view of the area
- Excellent physical and mental workout
There’s something about reaching the top of a hill, mountain or, in this case, a bolted route. But, before that, we’ll first meet in the town and walk towards our climbing area. After a short hike up the trail, you will be introduced to the equipment and safety instructions so that climbing – the fun part – can start. Our guide will lead the route and then it’s your turn to climb top rope – in other words, you’re secured and belayed from the moment you put your hand or foot on the rock and all the way up and down, till you descend.
Somebody said that climbers always seek the most difficult line and the easiest way to do it and, in our case, it’s mostly the second part. We have at our disposal routes ideal for beginners, people who mainly climb indoors, as well as people with some previous experience that can put in practice their climbing technique and perhaps, acquire new moves. The rock is limestone, and the site itself offers amazing view to the town of Hvar and the archipelago of Pakleni Islands. But there is a catch – in order to get that reward and see all that beauty, you need to arrive at least half way up a route, which should motivate everyone additionally to push the limits of their comfort zone, even for a bit.
Although this is not a climbing course our guide will be there to answer your questions regarding climbing gear, assist you with the knots, basic techniques and moves so that your experience is as complete and rewarding as possible.